At MBI, safety drives our decisions from proposal to invoice; safety of our employees and clients is connected to everything we do. MBI’s focus on safety and our quality management system, combined with strong leadership and employee participation and commitment, provide the foundation and standards that ensure a culture of exceptional performance, company accountability, and proven results.
We deliver safe, productive workers to our customers, and we support their safe behavior with a comprehensive written safety program, thorough orientations and training classes. We also foster two-way communication that helps us stop at-risk behavior and correct any hazardous conditions before injuries occur. As a result of a corporate culture that embraces safety, MBI has lowered its EMR, and continues to strive for better performance.
Specifically, our program includes:
- State-of-the-art job briefs
- Site specific safety plans
- Pre-hire orientations that review company policies and set expectations for employees
- A robust fitness for duty program
- A written safety program derived from years of experience
- Training sessions that use the most current classroom techniques to ensure effective learning
- An aggressive safety visit program conducted by all levels of management
- Weekly safety briefs
- Progressive Disciplinary Policy
- Incident analysis with a focus on lessons learned and action items that prevent incidents from recurring
- Membership in professional organizations that share best practices and are committed to improving safety.
Safety is an attitude, a frame of mind. It is the awareness of one’s actions and how it relates to different surroundings and situations, all day, every day. Our executives, managers, supervisors, and employees own the safety program and are responsible and accountable for its full implementation and results.
MBI utilizes a Quality Management System to document the company’s best business practices, better satisfy the requirements and expectations of its customers, and improve the overall management of the company.
The Quality Management System (QMS) of MBI complies with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2015. The system addresses the installation of services by incorporating the process approach, where consistent and predictable results are achieved more effectively and efficiently when activities are understood and managed as interrelated processes.
MBI’s QMS is used internally to establish standards and requirements for quality. It guides the company’s employees through the requirements that must be met and maintained to ensure customer satisfaction and continuous improvement. The result is an empowered organization that owns quality in all aspects of the services we provide.